The ComNet CopperLine® Ethernet over copper line supports up to sixteen channels of 10/100Mbps Ethernet with Pass-through PoE over twisted pair cable (CAT-5, UTP), or over coaxial cable. The single channel units may be powered by a PoE switch or the included power supply. Four, eight, and sixteen channel units operate from local power. These units provide the ultimate flexibility for extending a powered device (PD) over long distance copper. DIP switches are provided for user-selection of local or remote, 10 or 100Mbps, and 1 pair or 4 pair (UTP) settings.
- Full 10/100 Mbps Bandwidth
- Supports Multicast, Unicast and Jumbo Frame
- Symmetric Bandwidth provides consistent upload and download with virtually zero packet loss over the total usable distance
- User-selectable data rate for maximum bandwidth and transmission distance utilization.
- Complies with all major IEEE standards and RFC network protocols for UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPs
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Transmits individual Ethernet data channels with Passthrough PoE over standard UTP or Coaxial cable
- Extends Ethernet up to 3,000 feet (914 m) at 10 Mbps or 2,000 feet (610 m) at 100 Mbps over UTP cable
- Extends Ethernet up to 5,000 feet (1,524 m) at 10 Mbps or 2,000 feet (610m) at 100 Mbps over Coaxial cable
- Extended Pass-through PoE meets the IEEE 802.3af standard for Power over Ethernet
- Type tested to RFC-2544 TCP/IP network bandwidth packet transmission standards
- ComFit standard form factor is interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use.
- Designed to meet full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions, and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Electric Port Supports Auto-negotiation for Full Duplex or Half Duplex Data Throughput
- Retrofit existing analog CCTV installations to Ethernet-based systems
- CCTV systems for casinos, airports, school campuses
|CLFE1EOC||1 Port Ethernet-over-Coax Extender, Local/Remote Configurable, Small Size|
|CLFE1EOU||1 Port Ethernet-over-UTP Extender, Local/Remote Configurable, Small Size|
|CLFE4EOC||4 Port Ethernet-over-Coax Extender, Local/Remote Configurable, ComFit (1 Slot)|
|CLFE4EOU||4 Port Ethernet-over-UTP Extender, Local/Remote Configurable, ComFit (1 Slot)|
|CLFE8EOC||8 Port Ethernet-over-Coax Extender, Local, 1 RU 19" Rack Mount|
|CLFE8EOU||8 Port Ethernet-over-UTP Extender, Local, 1 RU 19" Rack Mount|
|CLFE16EOC||16 Port Ethernet-over-Coax Extender Local, 1 RU 19" Rack Mount|
|CLFE16EOU||16 Port Ethernet-over-UTP Extender Local, 1 RU 19" Rack Mount|